Désolé, c'est en anglais.
Voir aussi : "Information day" le 10 janvier pour l'appel à projet "Technology-enhanced learning" (7ème Programme-cadre de R&D)
- vendredi 13 février 2009 : Défrichez les pistes européennes pour les TICE du futur
- vendredi 14 septembre 2012 : E-formation dans les programmes de l’Union Européenne
- targets tailored, scaled and tested R&D for stimulating the take-up of learning technologies in different learning contexts,
- reinforces the evidence-base of effectiveness of learning technologies
- and encourages their innovative use.
a) ICT-enabled learning environments :
- combine, and operate across different digital media and devices and stretch the boundaries of place, time, type and styles of active learning in the digital age ;
- include rich and intuitive interfaces for teachers and students and simulations and representations for teaching, learning and communicating about the topic ;
- adapt to different teaching practices and learning methods (e.g. collaborative, inquiry-based and personalised learning and 1 :1 tutoring) and provide efficient support for the teacher in planning, monitoring, assessment and in the management of classroom activities.
- involve all key stakeholders in the value chain, e.g. public authorities, researchers, developers and end-users, through iterative processes
- and take into account contextual variables that affect learning in particular contexts (e.g. local, regional and/or national situations, learner and teacher profiles, types and styles of learning).
b) Learning analytics, educational data mining :
c) Holistic learning solutions for managing, reaching and engaging learners in the public administrations
- provide flexible and cost-effective solutions for adaptation to rapidly changing external/internal environment, changing task/competence requirements ;
- support the development of performance culture, engaging the entire organization at all levels, providing an efficient measuring method based on clearly defined performance metrics ;
- aim to develop critical skills, including transversal skills such as effective communication, collaborative building of knowledge resources, critical thinking, self-management.
d) Support for organising competitions for breakthroughs in the successful adoption and scaling-up of the use of innovative learning technologies in formal learning contexts for raising awareness at European level about effective methods and technologies for learning.
- Broaden use of ICT in education in at least one curricular topic leading to wider take up by end-users ;
- Effective public-private partnerships for providing digital learning solutions in Europe ;
- Stronger growth of the European ICT-enabled learning markets ;
- More efficient use of ICT for learning through the exploitation of learning analytics tools ;
- More timely and effective acquisition of skills/competences through learning technologies, in public administrations, indicated a.o. through % of decrease in time to proven competency and in time to carry out the tasks, and % of savings in study time ;
- Increased awareness on the benefit of the adoption of learning technologies.
b) STREP, CSA,
d) CSA (CA only).